Using Struts as Controller
In our sample application, we used the Calyxo Control component. However, you may also use Struts as controller. We won't provide the exact code for our sample application, but here's a sketch of changes to be made:
- Provide Struts configuration files analogous to the Calyxo variants. Additionally, load the Calyxo Base, Calyxo Panels and Calyxo Forms plugins.
- Add a form bean definition for the login form.
- Implement Struts actions instead of Calyxo actions.
- In your web.xml, define a single Struts action servlet with module configurations instead of Calyxo module servlets.
- Replace the messages.jsp template with a variant that accesses Struts action errors.
Please refer to the Calyxo Struts component for further details.