Calyxo Eclipse Plugins
The following Calyxo Eclipse plugins are available:
- The de.odysseus.calyxo.eclipse.help plugin adds the complete Calyxo documentation to the Eclipse Help system. After installation, the Calyxo manual can be browsed and searched via Help → Help Contents.
- The de.odysseus.calyxo.eclipse.wst.xml plugin provides XML Catalog extensions for the Calyxo XML Schemas and tag library descriptors. After installation, the XML and JSP editors support validation and content assist when editing Calyxo configuration files or JSP files which use the Calyxo tag libraries. Requires the Eclipse Web Tools Platform.
The following instructions describe how to install the plugins via Eclipse update manager:
- Go to Help → Software Updates → Find and Install...
- Select Search for new features to install. Click Next.
- Click New Remote Site. Enter Odysseus Update Site as name and http://odysseus.de/calyxo/eclipse/updates as URL. Click OK.
- You should now see a new entry Odysseus Update Site with a mark next to it. Check it and press Finish.
- Expand Odysseus Update Site → Calyxo MVC Web Application Framework. Check Calyxo IDE 0.9.0 and click Next.
- Read the license agreement. Select I accept... and click Next.
- Click Finish to start the installation. Click Install on the warning dialogs during feature verification.
After restarting Eclipse you can verify that the new feature is available by going to Help → About Eclipse SDK and clicking on the Calyxo logo.